Washington & Northern Idaho Railroad Maps
Handy guide to today's railroads in Washington and Northern Idaho noted for clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Abandoned or unused routes are also shown in relation to current routes as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: BNSF Railway • Union Pacific
- Shortlines: Ballard Terminal • Cascade & Columbia River • Columbia Basin • Eastern Washington Gateway • Great Northwest • Kettle Falls International• Meeker Southern • Montana Rail Link • Palouse River and Coulee City • Patriot Rail • Pend Oreille Valley • Puget Sound & Pacific • Rainier Rail • Royal Slope Line • St. Maries River • Tacoma Rail
- Station index
- Mainline radio frequencies
- Detector and tunnel locations
- Major highways shown for reference
- Centerspread locator map keyed to page numbers of detail maps
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability
- 2018 edition
- 38 pages, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches, saddle-stitched
Page Updated:April 1, 2022