Illinois Railroad Maps
OUT OF STOCK
NOTE: Illinois Railroad Maps is currently out of stock. The maps are being reviewed for necessary updates and will be reprinted when this review is complete. Thanks for your patience - this can take a long time!
Handy guide to today's railroads in Illinois noted for clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Abandoned or unused routes are also shown in relation to current routes as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: BNSF Railway • Canadian National • CP Rail • CSX • Kansas City Southern • Norfolk Southern • Union Pacific
- Shortlines: Bloomer Line • Chicago-Chemung • Chicago Rail Link • Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern • Decatur Junction • Eastern Illinois • Evansville Western • Illinois Midland • Illinois Railway • Indiana Harbor Belt • Indiana Railroad • Iowa Interstate • Joppa & Eastern • Kankakee, Beaverville & Southern • Keokuk Junction • Tazewell & Peoria • Vandalia Railroad • Wisconsin Southern
- Station index
- Mainline radio frequencies
- Detector, crossover and tunnel locations
- Major highways shown for reference
- Fold-out locator map inside back cover is easy to access and is keyed to page numbers of detail maps
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability
- 2010 edition
- Spiral coil bound to open flat. Folds back easily to keep your place!
- 90 pages, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches
Page Updated:March 1, 2022