California Railroad Maps
NOW IN STOCK!
Handy guide to today's railroads in California noted for clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Abandoned or unused routes are also shown in relation to current routes as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: Union Pacific • BNSF Railway
- Shortlines: Alameda Corridor • Arizona & California • California Northern • Central California Traction • Central Oregon & Pacific • Fillmore & Western • Lake Railway • Modesto & Empire Traction • Napa ValleyNorthwestern Pacific • Pacific Harbor Line • Pacific Imperial • Pacific Sun • San Diego & Imperial Valley • San Joaquin Valley • Santa Cruz & Monterey Bay • Santa Maria Valley • Sierra Northern • Stockton Terminal & Eastern • Trona Railway • Ventura County • West Isle Line • Yreka Western
- Station index
- Mainline radio frequencies
- Detector and tunnel locations
- Major highways shown for reference
- Centerspread locator map keyed to page numbers of detail maps
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability
- 2022 edition
- 74 pages, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches, coil bound
Page Updated:April 28, 2022