Texas Railroad Maps
Handy guide to today's railroads in Texas noted for clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Abandoned or unused routes are also shown in relation to current routes as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: Union Pacific • BNSF Railway • Kansas City Southern
- Shortlines: Alamo Gulf Coast • Angelina & Neches
River • Austin Area Terminal • Blacklands Railroad • Border Pacific • Dallas, Garland & Northern • Fort Worth & Western • Georgetown • Gulf, Colorado & San Saba • Kiamichi • Panhandle Northern • Pecos Valley Southern • Point Comfort & Northern • Rio Valley Switching • Rockdale, Sandow & Southern • Southwestern • Texas, Gonzales & Northern • Texas Mexican • Texas Northeastern • Texas New Mexico • Texas North Western • Texas Oklahoma • Texas South Eastern • Texas-Pacifico • Timber Rock • West Texas & Lubbock
- Station index
- Detector, crossover and tunnel locations
- Major highways shown for reference
- Centerspread locator map keyed to page numbers of detail maps
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability
- 2006 edition
- 86 pages, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches, saddle-stitched
Page Updated:Feb. 15, 2020