Arizona-New Mexico Railroad Maps
The update is here despite the quarantine!!!
Handy guide to today's railroads in Washington and Northern Idaho noted for clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Abandoned or unused routes are also shown in relation to current routes as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: BNSF Railway • Union Pacific
- Shortlines: Apache Railway • Arizona & California • Arizona Eastern • BHP Copper • Clarkdale Arizona Central • Copper Basin • Magma Arizona • Southwestern • Texas & New Mexico
- Tourist Lines: Grand Canyon
- Station index
- Mainline radio frequencies
- Detector, crossover and tunnel locations
- Major highways shown for reference
- Centerspread locator map keyed to page numbers of detail maps
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability
- 2020 edition
- 38 pages, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches, saddle-stitched
Page Updated:Feb. 15, 2020