Nevada, Utah and Southern Idaho Railroad Maps
Handy guide to today's railroads in Washington and Northern Idaho noted for clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Abandoned or unused routes are also shown in relation to current routes as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: Union Pacific
- Shortlines: BHP Nevada • Eastern Idaho • Idaho Northern & Pacific • Nevada Industrial Switch • Salt Lake City Southern • Salt Lake, Garfield & Western • Utah Central • Utah Railway
- Tourist Lines: Nevada Northern • Virginia & Truckee
- Station index
- Mainline radio frequencies
- Detector, crossover and tunnel locations
- Major highways shown for reference
- Centerspread locator map keyed to page numbers of detail maps
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability
- 2004 edition
- 42 pages, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches, saddle-stitched
Page Updated:Feb. 15, 2020