Oregon Railroad Maps
Handy guide to today's railroads in Oregon noted for clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Abandoned or unused routes are also shown in relation to current routes as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: Union Pacific • BNSF Railway
- Shortlines: Albany & Eastern • Central Oregon & Pacific • City of Prineville • Coos Bay Rail Link • Hampton Railway • Idaho, Northern & Pacific • Klamath Northern • Lake Railway • Longview, Portland & Northern • Mt. Hood Railway • Oregon Eastern • Oregon Pacific • Palouse River & Coulee City • Port of Tillamook Bay • Portland & Western • Rogue Valley Terminal • Wallowa Union • Willamette Valley
- Station index
- Mainline radio frequencies
- Detector and tunnel locations
- Major highways shown for reference
- Centerspread locator map keyed to page numbers of detail maps
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability
- 2015 edition
- 38 pages, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches, saddle-stitched
Page Updated:April 1, 2022