Handy guide to today's railroads in Wisconsin noted for their clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Nearby abandoned or unused routes are also shown as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: Canadian National • Canadian Pacific • BNSF Railway • Union Pacific
- Regionals/Shortlines: East Troy Railroad • Escanaba and Lake Superior • Tomahawk Railroad • Wisconsin Great Northern • Wisconsin Northern • Wisconsin & Southern
- Station index, detector and crossover locations
- Mainline radio frequencies
- Major highways shown for reference
- Centerspread locator map is keyed to page numbers of lines
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability in the field
- 48 pages, saddle stitched, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches