Handy guide to today's railroads in Minnesota noted for their clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Nearby abandoned or unused routes are also shown as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: BNSF Railway • Canadian National • Canadian Pacific • Union Pacific
- Shortlines: LTV Steel Mining • Minnesota Commercial • Minnesota, Dakota & Western • Minnesota Northern • Minnesota Prairie Line • Minnesota Southern • Northern Lines • Northern Plains • Northshore Mining • Otter Tail Valley • Progressive Rail • Rapid City, Pierre & Eastern • St. Croix Valley • Twin Cities & Western
- Tourist: North Shore Scenic
- Station index, detector and crossover locations
- Mainline radio frequencies
- Major highways shown for reference
- Centerspread locator map is keyed to page numbers of lines
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability in the field
- 54 pages, saddle stitched, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches