Handy guide to today's railroads in North Dakota and South Dakota noted for their clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Nearby abandoned or unused routes are also shown as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: BNSF Railway • Canadian Pacific
- Shortlines: Dakota & Iowa • Dakota Northern • Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern • Dakota, Missouri Valley & Western • Dakota Southern • Ellis & Eastern • Northern Plains • Red River Valley & Western • Sisseton-Millbank • State of South Dakota • Sunflour • Yellowstone Valley
- Station index, detector and crossover locations
- Mainline radio frequencies
- Major highways shown for reference
- Centerspread locator map is keyed to page numbers of detail maps
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability in the field
- 60 pages, saddle stitched, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches