Handy guide to today's railroads in Colorado and Wyoming noted for their clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Nearby abandoned or unused routes are also shown as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: BNSF Railway • Union Pacific
- Shortlines: Cimarron Valley • Colorado, Kansas & Pacific • Great Western • Kyle Railroad • Nebraska, Kansas & Colorado • San Luis Central • San Luis & Rio Grande • Wyoming & Colorado
- Tourist Lines: Cumbres & Toltec Scenic • Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge • Leadville, Colorado & Southern • Royal Gorge & Canon City
- Station index, detector and tunnel locations
- Major highways shown for reference
- Centerspread locator map is keyed to page numbers of detail maps
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability
- 52 pages, saddle stitched, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches